Support for wives in the trucking industry - trucker resources, jokes, funSupport, Resources and Fun Stuff for Wives of Truckers, Families and Truckers Too!

XM Radio 1 Free Month Coupon 120x60
Community Forums :: ATW Convention :: Contest :: Articles :: Trucker's Resources :: Poems, Odes & Tributes
Just For Fun :: Help Support ATW :: The Truck Stop Shop :: Newsletter :: Memorials :: HOME
 FAQ :: Community Guidelines :: Meet the Moderators :: Register :: Log in

Community Home Around and About the House Gardening Plans?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrairieMom
New Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Gardening Plans? Reply with quote
Anyone planning to garden this season? What about plans to preserve the harvest for next winter?

We are getting ready to till up the garden area so I can start planting the end of this month when frost danger has passed. Lots of the basic stuff with plans to harvest and can up enough for winter.

----
Prairie Mom
(formerly "Oklamouse")

crazybunch6
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not enough room here for a garden, garden.. but gonna spruce up the flower beds around here.

----
ANDREA
Married to Brian16 yr, Mom to Luke 16, Logan 14, and Alyssa 8, Lawson 5yr

Navigator
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Andrea you could do a container garden with tomatoes, lettuce and a few salad stuff. anything to save a lil with prices predicted to go up more. I have seeds for just about anything hope I'm not going to over due it figure it wouldnt take much to get my investment back even if most of it turns into waste don't know much about gardening/preserving/canning but I'm going to give it a try.

----
All roads lead home!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Home -> Around and About the House All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: