Support for wives in the trucking industry - trucker resources, jokes, funSupport, Resources and Fun Stuff for Wives of Truckers, Families and Truckers Too!

XM Radio 1 Free Month Coupon 120x60
Community Forums :: ATW Convention :: Contest :: Articles :: Trucker's Resources :: Poems, Odes & Tributes
Just For Fun :: Help Support ATW :: The Truck Stop Shop :: Newsletter :: Memorials :: HOME
 FAQ :: Community Guidelines :: Meet the Moderators :: Register :: Log in

Community Home Around and About the House I need help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mzdetour
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: I need help Reply with quote
We just moved into an older house, the woman who lived her before us had cats and dogs that I will assume never went outside..the house has painted wood floors ~ What will remove the odor of urine??? I have tried proxide, odorban, the stuff that is supposed to take out urine smell, vinigar,baking soda~ anyone have any ideas ??? it's not bad if the windows are open, but after the house is closed up for a few hours it is unbearable !!!!!!

----
~ Jo~
God has my soul
My horse has my heart
My Dog is my best friend
Tell me agian where your supposed to fit in ???

crazybunch6
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh no.. My Mom bleached her subflooring once. Didnt help for long. LOL. Have you tried calling the vet and asking what they suggest?

----
ANDREA
Married to Brian16 yr, Mom to Luke 16, Logan 14, and Alyssa 8, Lawson 5yr

jen_oh_ks
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
with wood floors it's really tough to get the smell out.. and since it's painted it would be harder to tell what kind of damage has been done to the wood... i found this it might help :) http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf877224.tip.html

----
~Jen~

misskelly
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sanding them down and repainting? I have no idea other than a whole bunch of work.

----
Live, Love, Laugh...well, why not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Home -> Around and About the House All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: