Support for wives in the trucking industry - trucker resources, jokes, funSupport, Resources and Fun Stuff for Wives of Truckers, Families and Truckers Too!

XM Radio 1 Free Month Coupon 120x60
Community Forums :: ATW Convention :: Contest :: Articles :: Trucker's Resources :: Poems, Odes & Tributes
Just For Fun :: Help Support ATW :: The Truck Stop Shop :: Newsletter :: Memorials :: HOME
 FAQ :: Community Guidelines :: Meet the Moderators :: Register :: Log in

Community Home Around and About the House old bike rim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tee
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: old bike rim Reply with quote
omg yep i did..............dh about died when i had to have it.............

took a unique schwinn rusty ( Mrs Smile )bike rim we found on the 4 wheeler. dh attached it to a 4x4 pole just a bolt screw thingey then i hung handmade stained glass spinners from it..made a hole and stood it up so the windchimes hang down from the rim.....he took old barb wire and wrapped the pole in it.....OMG classy ranch rustic........now i have another spinner windchime tree............it's industrial and charming in the same breath............. Dance Wink

i know pictures..........i have got to do this......i have some of the weirdest fun creations in my yard.......LMBO.........

----
recycle.reuse.refurbish.ha and dh thinks GARBAGE..He's learning.LOL

babydollz
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
cool idea!

----
~~~~~~
KIMMERS
~~~~~~
Try to find something you like about each person you encounter, even if it is someone you dislike.

mzdetour
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
sweet, I found some really old barrel rings( and parts if the wood from the water barrel itself) in my back yard and am trying to find a way to use them ...any ideas....I so want to climb under the house and see whats under there, but DH won't let me because of the Texas critters~ Trauculas, snakes, HUGE lizzards....

----
~ Jo~
God has my soul
My horse has my heart
My Dog is my best friend
Tell me agian where your supposed to fit in ???

Tee
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
one idea off the top of my head........is if u have a fence or side of the house u want to show off or barn..lol use them like window frames attached to the siding and hang up old tools in the middle of them. like a showcase thing........

or in the same manner of my bike rim use some old rusty chain and drill holes on the side of the rim and hang spinners from it..........

art sculpture in the yard with flowers on it like a trellis......stand up on side............

LMBO............u know me i ramble........ Dancer

----
recycle.reuse.refurbish.ha and dh thinks GARBAGE..He's learning.LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Home -> Around and About the House All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: