Support for wives in the trucking industry - trucker resources, jokes, funSupport, Resources and Fun Stuff for Wives of Truckers, Families and Truckers Too!

XM Radio 1 Free Month Coupon 120x60
Community Forums :: ATW Convention :: Contest :: Articles :: Trucker's Resources :: Poems, Odes & Tributes
Just For Fun :: Help Support ATW :: The Truck Stop Shop :: Newsletter :: Memorials :: HOME
 FAQ :: Community Guidelines :: Meet the Moderators :: Register :: Log in

Community Home O/O and Broker Wives Nervous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crochetinwaiting
New Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Nervous Reply with quote
after over 7 years as a company driver my DH took the plunge and is now an Owner Operator. He got a new truck and all.He is all kinds of proud and happy and I am to for him. but i am also nervvous I do not know what to expect what is going to happen or anything. Sad any advice

----
~crochetinwaiting~
~del~

HeavyHaul07
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My DH has been an O/O since we met, but he did a short stint as a company driver when I lost my job. I much prefer him being O/O. He was never home as a company driver and it is nice that once he has made his money, he comes home and we can have a week of him. It can be stressful with the bills/no guaranteed freight, etc, but in my opinion it works really well for us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Home -> O/O and Broker Wives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: