Support for wives in the trucking industry - trucker resources, jokes, funSupport, Resources and Fun Stuff for Wives of Truckers, Families and Truckers Too!

XM Radio 1 Free Month Coupon 120x60
Community Forums :: ATW Convention :: Contest :: Articles :: Trucker's Resources :: Poems, Odes & Tributes
Just For Fun :: Help Support ATW :: The Truck Stop Shop :: Newsletter :: Memorials :: HOME
 FAQ :: Community Guidelines :: Meet the Moderators :: Register :: Log in

Community Home Entertainment undercover boss
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tee
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: undercover boss Reply with quote
OMG i have truly found a reality show that I LOVE>>>>>>>>>

last night i stumbled upon this show during intermission of the olympics..........

it was awesome........

they have another one i think coming on sunday.......i'll be checking that out also........

it was awesome to see the president of WM going as a new guy on the block..and using what he learned and felt from the workers to improve and make adjustments in the company..........i was really blown away at the humbleness of the president of the company.........then how they update u on each of the workers from the show..............

if u get a chance check it out.........it's also on u tube clips..........

well done.......... Thumbs Up Heart

----
recycle.reuse.refurbish.ha and dh thinks GARBAGE..He's learning.LOL

jen_oh_ks
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
yep i dvr'd it last sunday night.. was a good show and will continue to watch it

----
~Jen~

Restless
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oprah was talking about it and had and had a sigment on. It must be good if she is pushing it.

----
I am now at the age of no regrets.

misskelly
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I didn't watch it last night but I saw clips of it on Oprah. Sounds fantastic.

----
Live, Love, Laugh...well, why not?

Pegasus
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The second episode of Undercover Boss features the big boss of Hooters. You know, that place in town where I joke with hubby about "Let's go see the owls!" every time we pass it. Yes, I have been in a Hooters when I was much younger (went with a boyfriend if I remember right) so I DO know what kind of place it is ;-)

----
Michelle T. aka Pegasus

wolfcloud9
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I used to work for Waste Management! It really was a great company to work for, and I also worked for an affiliate of their's...Wheelabrator (they burn trash to reduce waste...and they do it in an eco-friendly way.)

I saw one of the head honchos that I know and loved seeing them get such great advertising from this show. The trash company where I live now is not Waste Management, and I wish it was.

Anyway, just thought I would share. :)

Megan

gypsykingsqueen
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does this show still come on???? Cause I love it and cant seem to catch it. I read that Shneider transportation was going to be on there. Anyone else read this?

----
AMY:-)

sapphir
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's a good show, but it always bugs me. How do they tape the employees and them NOT know they are being taped? Where exactly are they hiding the cameras?

Boopster
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
They know they are being taped. They are told it's a reality show about the 'boss' trying to get hired or something. I think they tell them the person is testing out 3 different types of jobs as a trainee. I believe the show is still on some Sunday nights on CBS.

pinkstrappysandals
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
They have it on Netflix here in Canada which is where I first watched it (other than on Oprah). It's a good show.

My favourite was in the Hooters episode when the sleazy manager was harassing the women. The look on the bosses face was priceless...it looked like he was restraining every part of him not to punch the manager in the face.

njele05
Community Friend
Community Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ahhh i too am in love with this show!!!! Another show that I am now addicted to is Shark Tank. Check it out, its about everyday people proposing buisness ideas/inventions to potential investors. Its really cool! They should do an undercover boss for a trucking company if they have not already, to see the daily stuggles of a trucker!!!!!

----
**^_Natalie_^**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Home -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: