Support for wives in the trucking industry - trucker resources, jokes, funSupport, Resources and Fun Stuff for Wives of Truckers, Families and Truckers Too!

XM Radio 1 Free Month Coupon 120x60
Community Forums :: ATW Convention :: Contest :: Articles :: Trucker's Resources :: Poems, Odes & Tributes
Just For Fun :: Help Support ATW :: The Truck Stop Shop :: Newsletter :: Memorials :: HOME
 FAQ :: Community Guidelines :: Meet the Moderators :: Register :: Log in

Community Home IMPORTANT COMMUNITY INFORMATION Meet the Moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atruckerswife
Community Leader
Community Leader

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Meet the Moderators Reply with quote

atruckerswife
-- ATW Founder
Welcome! I am Kelly and my husband was a trucker. We were married for 15 years before the good Lord saw fit to take him back in January of 2006. Dh (dear husband) had been a professional OTR driver from 2001 until 2006. He had run long haul, local, regional, flatdeck, van, reefers and probably some other stuff I can't remember. We have 3 young children.
I started this site back in 2003, and am still amazed every day to see how big and wonderful this site has become with so many fantastic community members. Have Fun!
Sincerely,
Kelly - Community Leader

Please meet the wonderful ladies who volunteer their time to help out here. Besides being active around here, they love to help out with any and all questions from members (and each other). Please take a moment to thank them when you can, they do so much here as you can see, and also a lot of things behind the scenes that make this a most wonderful, amazing place to be!

Leigh
-- Senior Moderator
Hi there!! Glad you found us on our little corner of cyberspace!! I'm Leigh, one of the few ladies on here with a local trucker for a mate. He now drives HazMat for a local company but before that he drove OTR, mainly to the Eastern United States and Western Canada. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 wonderful children, one of them special needs, so they work at keeping me busy!!

Since joining this site I've found some great and interesting people, and made some wonderful friends. This is a place where friends meet and and women come together in a common bond. I hope you find this place as wonderful and supporting as I have!
Moderator Since: March 2005 -- Member Since: March 11, 2005

shewolf
-- Senior Moderator
WELCOME! It's always glad to see a new face, and familiar ones too! My name is Kelly, yup there are two of us, we just want to keep you on your toes...lol I am married to a wonderful OTR driver. He's done the whole local thing as well and really hasn't figured out what he prefers. We have 4 wonderful children here in Nebraska. Me, I'm a stay at home mom. But I have a dog rescue and several things going online to keep me busy.

Moderator Since: April 2005 -- Member Since: March 9, 2005

supermom2
-- Senior Moderator
Hi there! My name is Shannon, and I live in South Western Ontario. I've been married to my trucker for 12 and a half years! He has been a long haul truck driver for most of those years. I am a stay at home mother, but as we know a lot goes along with that when you are the only one home. A lot of my free time is spent here at ATW, leaning on people, laughing..and finding the ability to face another day with the support of friends.

Moderator Since: June 2006 -- Member Since: June 28, 2005

MommaStarbucks
-- Senior Moderator
Hello! My name is Sheila. I live in Northern British Columbia, Canada. I have my two boys living with me, one is 8 and the other just turned 21! I have been with ATW for four years now, and find this a wonderful site where I have made many good friends. Through thick and thin, these gals helps each other deal with all the ups and downs of this lifestyle! If I can ever help you with anything just let me know!

Moderator Since: January 2007 -- Member Since: February 13 2005

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Community Home -> IMPORTANT COMMUNITY INFORMATION All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: